Bacteriophages "MediPhag" - protection without antibiotics
FIRST TIME IN UZBEKISTAN!
LLC Aziya immunopreparat began producing bacteriophages, which are an effective alternative to antibiotics in the treatment of human infectious diseases.
Today, Aziya immunopreparat LLC produces: - Staphylococcal bacteriophage liquid “MediPhag”. 10 ml x No. 5 - MediPhag Staphylococcal liquid bacteriophage. 20 ml x 4 - Staphylococcal bacteriophage liquid “MediPhag” (spray), 20 ml x 1 - Bacteriophage dysenteric polyvalent “MediPhag”. 20 ml x No. 4 - Dysenteric polyvalent bacteriophage “MediPhag” (capsules) No. 20
Bacteriophages, which literally means “bacterium eaters,” are special viruses that can multiply only in the presence of a certain type of pathogenic bacteria.
Bacteriophages are used to prevent and treat many bacterial diseases. In medicine, bacteriophages are used to treat surgical, urogenital infections, gastroenterological diseases and bacterial infections of the upper respiratory tract. Because of their safety, they are recommended to be used for the prevention and treatment of bacterial infections in pregnant women, during lactation, in newborns and even premature babies, when the prescription of antibiotics is undesirable.
What are the advantages of bacteriophages over antibiotics?
- Bacteriophages are highly specific for treating infection, do not suppress the normal intestinal microflora and do not lead to dysbiosis.
- Do not have contraindications for use: they can be prescribed to pregnant women, nursing mothers and children of any age, including premature infants without the risk of developing complications in the liver, kidneys and other vital organs exposed to the damaging effects of conventional antibacterial agents.
- They have a stimulating effect on the immune system.
- Does not have a toxic and allergic effect.
- They can be used in combination with other drugs, tbs. with antibiotics.
One of the main advantages of our bacteriophages is that they are obtained against a wide range of bacteria, including against the bacteria most frequently encountered in the Republic of Uzbekistan, and of purulent-inflammatory, gastrointestinal infectious diseases that are significant in the etiology.
All our products are registered in the Republic of Uzbekistan and have quality certificates. The bacteriophage race used in production is recorded and deposited in the National Collection of Human Infection, the Research Institute of Epidemiology, Microbiology and Infectious Diseases of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan.